1. Could you briefly introduce your institution?
Bloomfield Investment Corporation is a Credit Rating Agency operating on the African continent. Created in 2007 by Ivorian nationals, Bloomfield is a public limited company with a shareholder capital of 150 000 USD. The agency offers various types of services:
- Targeted corporate credit risk assessment for commercial and industrial companies, financial institutions, public organisations, sovereign borrowers, and securities issued as part of structured finance (securitisation);
- Training seminars open to the public;
- Training seminars in companies (in-situ);
- Sector risk analysis;
- Country risk Analysis; and
- Regional risk analysis.
Bloomfield Investment is based in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire with a representation in Cameroon and soon in Senegal and Kenya. Read More.