Financial Inclusion Summit - South Africa
The financial inclusion summit is a thought leadership event on financial inclusion. The two-day program, hosted by the Microfinance Association, will bring together practitioners and leading experts on financial inclusion.
The summit will cover the following themes:
- Financial inclusion, the changing landscape.
- Financial inclusion: The next generation.
- Harnessing change to accelerate financial inclusion.
- Digital financial services in the FinTech era.
- The future of financing for micro, small and medium enterprises.
- Using the block chain to drive financial inclusion.
- Regulation and supervision for inclusive innovation.
- Developing financial inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Building trust and overcoming barriers in digital financial services.
- A new age of collaboration.
- Mobile payments and technology.
- Effective systems in inclusive finance - UK experience.
- Capital raising to support inclusive finance programs.
For more information, please visit the event page