This year, the meeting formerly known as Powering Africa: Finance Options, aims to provide a platform for dialogue focusing on the opportunities to finance energy and infrastructure projects in Southern, East and North Africa. The meeting will bring together heads of utilities and project developers from across Southern, East and North Africa to present live energy and infrastructure projects seeking partners and investors. Topics to be discussed include amongst others:
- The Economic and Business Outlook for Investments in to Africa;
- Current Project Pipelines and Investment Opportunities for Investors;
- Successful Blending of Public and Private Financing;
- How are 'Non Traditional' Forms of Investments Shaping Project Financing; and
- Effective Risk Mitigation for the Current Climate.
For more information, please visit the event website.