This CEO/CIO-level Summit aims to focus on investment strategies and governance and showcase institutional-grade opportunities and instruments to de-risk and catalyse global and African institutional capital.
The Summit will foster a consensus-driven dialogue between African and international pension and sovereign funds, on subjects shaping international co-investment partnerships and access to Africa's private equity, infrastructure, and public capital markets. It will advance a number of the recommendations from the recent Ai-US Institutional Investment Summit and focus on facilitating partnerships between International and African Asset owners. Sessions will include, amongst others:
- A Leaders' Roundtable on the Institutional Investment Climate in Africa for Pension investors;
- Understanding African infrastructure as an investment class;
- Overview of Instruments, Vehicles, and the Taxonomy of Risks;
- US-Africa Institutional Investment Partnership; and
- A Leaders Roundtable on Successful Investments: Capital Markets and PE.
For more information, please visit the event website.