6th Annual Affordable Housing Project Africa
The 6th Affordable Housing Africa comes at an opportune moment providing a platform for all key stakeholders to engage at a global level, mobilise partners to redefine the role of housing in today’s new urban agenda. As a pioneer of the event for 5 years now and exhibiting a pedigree in the infrastructure market, we definitely are inclined to bring in more concentrated efforts in establishing affordable housing in this year's conference as well.
Download the agenda here
What's in it for you?
· Gaining insights of new affordable housing solutions from the experienced affordable housing leaders from CITIC (Africa) Holding Ltd and Housing Africa Corporation & YoHome, South Africa
· Hear from Housing Authority of East London, South Africa and African Development Bank on ways for benchmarking for your business and brand in providing high quality affordable housing
· Appraising recent developments in the housing sector: is anything really changing? Hear from industry leaders from Indian Green Building Council and Johannesburg Social Housing Company
· Zambian Housing Homes and REALL- Real Equity For All will be giving insights on ctalysing partnerships between the public and private sectors to build momentum in affordable housing and its implications on socio-economic development
· Identifying alternative funding options, innovative PPP models and new investments options for affordable housing development from Divercity Urban Property Fund and Standard Bank, South Africa
For more info and to register, please visit the event website