The MFW4A 2014 Partnership Forum is fast approaching. Leading experts in the African financial sector landscape from the public, private, academic and non-profit sectors will join us in Dakar, Senegal, on June 10 - 12 to animate our high-energy event on New Frontiers in African Finance.
Today we are delighted to announce that a number of prominent speakers have already confirmed their attendance including:
- Jean-Claude Masangu Mulongo, former Governor of the Central Bank of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
- Anand Sinha, former Deputy Governor of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Alassane Bâ, Managing Director, Shelter Afrique
- Bocar Sy, Managing Director, Banque de l'Habitat of Senegal
- Prof. Thorsten Beck, Professor of Banking and Finance, Cass Business School
- Prof. Stephany Griffith-Jones, Financial Markets Director, Initiative for Policy Dialogue, Columbia University
The 2014 Partnership Forum will explore the issues at the frontiers of financial sector development in Africa. Key topics for this year's agenda include:
- 'Second Generation' Development Finance - Innovative Approaches to Closing Gaps in Financial Intermediation
- Unlocking Domestic Capital for Long-Term Finance
- Making Cross-Border Banking Work in Africa
- The Role of Regulation in Financial Sector Development
- Avoiding the Resource Curse and Consequences of the Financial Sector
For a current line-up of session themes and speakers, please visit the Partnership Forum page on the MFW4A website.
Register Now! Secure your spot before it is too late. The registration deadline for the Partnership Forum is May 9th, 2014.
We look forward to seeing you in Dakar!
The MFW4A Secretariat Team