This summit, hosted by the Bank of Mauritius, aims to bring together stakeholders from all sectors of the financial services industry across the globe to discuss topics including:
- Global Overview of the Islamic Financial Services Industry (IFSI): Outlook and Policy Developments;
- Legal and Regulatory Environment of Islamic Finance;
- Sukūk, Market Development and Regulation;
- The Role of Islamic Finance in Economic Development: Promoting Financial Inclusion: Sustaining Innovation, Expanding the Regulatory Perimeter - Striking a Balance; and
- Panel Discussion on "New and Emerging Islamic Finance Jurisdictions: Opportunities and Challenges Ahead".
For more information, please visit the 11th Islamic Financial Services Board Summit website.