After months of planning, the MFW4A 2014 Partnership Forum, June 10-12 in Dakar, Senegal, is coming into view. Since our last newsletter update, we're pleased to report that more exciting new speakers have been confirmed, including:
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, Professor of Economics, University of Iceland
- Sony Kapoor, Managing Director, Re-Define
- Yann le Beux, Catalyst, Incubator Croissance des Technologies de l'Information et de la Communication (CTIC) Dakar
- Francis Mwega, Professor of Economics, School of Economics, University of Nairobi
- Thomas Olorundare, Director General, Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA)
- Alou Sidibé, Director General, Confederation of Financial Institutions (CIF)
- Dave Uduanu, Managing Director, Pensions Alliance Limited
We're thrilled about the Forum's line-up, which brings together peers with experience in financial sector development in Africa to share and learn with one another.
If you have not already, please visit our dedicated website to access up-to-date information on the Partnership Forum, including details on the program. We look forward to seeing you in Dakar.
The MFW4A Secretariat Team