This conference is aimed at catalyzing new thinking and broader adoption of best practices in the area of agricultural value chain finance. It will provide an opportunity for stakeholder groups involved in this form of finance to gather and explore innovative tools, mechanisms and approaches with the aim of replicating best practices. It will offer participants a platform to:
- Exchange ideas on solutions that will improve access to finance for agricultural value chains in African, Caribbean, and Pacific Group of States (ACP) countries;
- Share experiences and lessons learned and connect with existing communities of practice;
- Review innovative research and the latest technological developments that can help bring finance to farmers and traders;
- Strategize on how to ensure greater access to value chain finance for women and youth;
- Inspire participants with innovations taking place in various countries in agricultural finance; and
- Meet with peers and foster relationships which can lead to future entrepreneurial partnerships.
For more information, please visit the Fin4Ag Conference 2014 Conference website.